Book Discussion: 365 Days of Garden Color


I don't live in a house. I never lived in a house.  I have no idea why I even bought gardening books when I don't have a yard, particularly when I bought the same book twice.  Now I end up having 2 of the exact same big gardening book.  So I'm now selling one of them at a deep discount, to make space in my little apartment.  It's brand new and never read. I just got it out of one of my moving boxes that I finally decided to open after years of moving into my current place.  The above photo is from pg. 314 of the book.  What a lovely rose field.  If you have read this book, please feel free to leave a comment in the comment area below.  If you'd like to buy this book from me, please click here to shop at my Bookshelf Clearance Page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Next Best Thing: Book Discussion

Living in Style: Book Discussion

Twitter Power: Book Discussion