Book Discussion: Complete Guide to Container Gardening


I enjoyed reading this single issue magazine that is dedicated to container gardening.  I love that this magazine has no ads.  I never took an interest in gardening because I grew up in tiny condo in the city.  I have no idea why I bought this magazine.  I think I bought this gardening magazine while waiting at the grocery store's checkout line.  It was just one of those impulsive purchases.  The beautiful photos inside the magazine are quite inspiring and they make me want to  have some pots of flowers in my apartment.  But after flipping through the beautiful magazine, I still hadn't had the motivation to actually plant anything.  I guess it's because I didn't bother to read the text?  I didn't read the text because I couldn't focus on reading text on magazines. The photos are always too distracting.  Like other magazines I read, I put it away and forgot about it until recently when I want more space for my bookshelf.  At this stage in my life, I don't have any use for this magazine and I doubt I will have the time to plant anything soon.  I did buy my first and only pot of plant in my life back in May, a pot of pink billowy Chrysanthemum. I'm not sure if this magazine that I read a year ago had anything to do with my sudden flower purchase impulse.  Anyway, I'm now selling this magazine at $6.00 to make space for my bookshelf.

If any of you have also read this magazine, please feel free to share your opinion about it in the comment area below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Next Best Thing: Book Discussion

Living in Style: Book Discussion

Twitter Power: Book Discussion